Careers at WMV
The idea of “Always a winning combination” is also reflected in the interaction with our employees. And besides all the hard steel, there are a lot of soft skills that are just as important to us as top qualifications: e.g. appreciation, teamwork, out-of-the-box thinking, commitment, flexibility, a desire to take on challenges – and to always deal with others in the way one would like to be dealt with oneself.
Achieving more together
Our employees are our most important asset. And we do everything possible to offer them a really good working environment:
super teams, flat hierarchies, exciting, varied areas of responsibility with international customers, top equipment, meeting at eye level, agile work, opportunities for development and promotion, regular training and further education opportunities, a liveable environment, and, and, and.
Open-minded and approachable
Anyone who operates globally, like us, learns to get to know the most diverse countries and cultures and to appreciate diversity and openness. Somehow we all see ourselves as cultural ambassadors who pass on these values. As you know, the wingbeat of a butterfly can release a hurricane.
We are experts – and people.
And that’s exactly what we’re looking for.
Even if there is no concrete job offer here at the moment:
We’re always looking for good, committed and above all nice people.
Make way – for newbies
Apprentice- and internships
At WMV we place great value on renewable raw materials, also in our personnel. Because we firmly believe that youth also stands for further development. And we know how to turn rough diamonds into crown jewels, because basically we are investing in our own future.
At the moment, we have 16 apprentices across a wide range of different professions. A good first step to get to know each other and to find out if this is the right job for you is an internship with us.
Your way to mastership
Are you interested in us? Great!This is what you can expect:
- exciting cross-departmental projects with apprentices from the various training occupations
- inter-company cooperation with the training workshop at Reifenhäuser (among other things also for optimal exam preparation)
- internal rotation through different departments of WMV and the subsidiaries Inspad and mtam
- practically 100% chance to be taken on (and maybe one day even to pass on your know-how as a master craftsman)
We are currently training in the following professions:
- Electronic technician for industrial engineering (M/W/D)
- Industrial mechanic (M/W/D)
- Technical product designer (M/W/D)
We are looking forward to your call or your application .