fast,effectivelyand energy saving
The particle accelerator.
Oiling and deoiling: Surface treatment in preparation for the stable adhesion of coatings by means of cleaning chemicals, heat treatment and centrifugal force.
If WMV centrifuges are known worldwide for anything – it is mainly for these disciplines: deoiling of parts or chips, drying of bulk parts and oiling or coating of bulk materials. Robust, economical, extremely reliable – and with over 50 years of know-how inside.
The big plus of our washing plant: the Pre-deoiling of the goods before washing process. This has got important effects on the complete process:
- cooling lubricants can be recovered and, depending on the contamination and type of use, fed directly back into the production process
- protection of the washing solution, as the introduction of oil is reduced by 92 – 95%.
- great savings of water and cleaning chemicals; the service life of the washing solution is considerably extended
- optionally, the deoiling centrifuges can also be equipped with a hot-air heating system, since thick and viscous oils can be centrifuged more effectively when heated
Even during deoiling our main focus lies on protection of the treated parts.
- the centrifuges are equipped as standard with an infinitely variable speed control to prevent longer or sensitive parts from being bent or damaged.
- the parameters speed and deoiling time can be entered individually during the program task
By the way: the usual centrifuge basket can also be equipped with a special holder for crates or special customer containers.
For more than 50 years WMV Plants have been characterized by great flexibility, effectiveness, material protection and performance.
WMV systems and machines are state of the art and comply with the machinery directive (MRL 2006/42/EC).
The WMV Modular System offers many options. From the basic system up to a completely automated system.
Benefit from the innovative, efficient, environmentally friendly and sustainable WMV plant design.