WMV exhaust air systems – it’s all clear!
The intended use of paint solvents with solvent content is a highly sensitive matter. WMV ensures by technical ventilation that explosive atmospheres cannot arise in any operating situation. Exhaust air systems from WMV Apparatebau GmbH – we protect
For so-called primary explosion protection, we start at many points:
- the extracted air is cleaned of pollutants by the customer, since according to European legislation, diffuse emissions are only permitted to a limited extent.
- inside the TULZ coating machine (partly zone 0) the air is directed around the paint tank by laminar flow – so any released solvent components can be safely collected and discharged
- the amount of exhaust air can thus be significantly reduced compared to a standard extraction system
Preventive extraction is also necessary in the cabin area:
- this air volume is usually less than that required to avoid general odour nuisance
- all defined air flows are monitored by the fail-safe SPS
- if the air flow falls below one of the air streams, this immediately leads to a loading barrier – no new coating can be applied and no new solvent is released
About us – WMV Apparatebau GmbH
Hi, we are WMV. Actually a family-owned company based in Windeck. And also a global active plant manufacturer of complex cleaning and coating-systems.We offer trend-setting innovative technologies for de-oiling, washing, drying and coating of pourable bulk parts up to racked goods.
You might also be interested in:
Our unique products for your unique goods: from small parts (e.g. Torx 10) to large chassis parts – all of them have to be protected against environmental influences and oxidation. And to be treated according to their use. Considering that we offer and develop individual, high-quality and efficient plant solutions, from manual to fully automised. Surface treatment
Washing and Rinsing
Cleaning systems have been one of our core competences since the company was founded. Usually they consist of several stations. Washing and Rinsing