Staying cool while drying.
Drying: the removal of liquids from a substance or object by evaporation, the use of desiccants or other technical or chemical applications.
When drying washed, rinsed and coated parts, our centrifuge technology, which has been tried and tested over many years has been optimised again and again. Here again the advantage of the modular WMV system comes into full play.
For standard goods WMV centrifuges are top of the line. For parts that are difficult to dry, dense, have recess or retain liquides, we use the proven tilting centrifuges.
And this is how it works – fast, effective and energy-saving:
- drying by centrifugal force, combined with the heat energy absorbed during washing and rinsing
- additional equipment of the machines with temperature-controlled heating
- circulating dryers can be equipped with an additional moisture measurement system – here the heating power is controlled according to the measured air humidity to avoid unnecessary use of energy.
Further advantages in summary:
- Protection of the parts to be treated
- infinitely variable speed control as standard
- for tilting centrifuges, the angle of inclination and the number of circulation cycles can be set in addition to the speed
- parameters are adapted to the geometry of the parts and can be individually assigned to each part when the program is started
For more than 50 years WMV Plants have been characterized by great flexibility, effectiveness, material protection and performance.
WMV systems and machines are state of the art and comply with the machinery directive (MRL 2006/42/EC).
The WMV Modular system offers many options. From the basic system up to a completely automated system.
Benefit from the innovative, efficient, environmentally friendly and sustainable WMV plant design.